The sales representative within CBR is a full time, 1st shift position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to to the following:
- > Ability to climb ladders
- > Ability to walk on various types of roofs
- > Follow up on leads provided
- > Diagnose issues with customers roof, siding or gutters
- > Provide the customer with a written proposal same day, with accurate information
- > Maintain existing and develop new relationships with customers
- > Follow up with customers in a timely manner
- > Finalize any color selections for shingles, gutters, siding, etc.
- > Support homeowners with any insurance questions or the claim process
- > Analyze inspection reports and review with homeowners
- > Confirm customer satisfaction after job completion
- > Represent the company in a professional and punctual manner while providing customers with respect, honesty and the highest level of customer service.
- > Valid driver’s license
- > Clean driving record
- > Willing to submit drug screen & background check
- > Previous experience in roofing, sales or other related field
Base + commission based on experience
Annual bonuses based on performance
Retirement plan offered
Company vehicle, phone & shirts provided